ICEX Approves 2021 Industry Plan for Hospitality and Catering Equipment
ICEX Spain Trade and Investment has approved the activities included in the 2021 Industry Plan of the Spanish Exporting Manufacturers Association for the Hospitality Industry (AFEHC).
A certain number of international promotion activities are planned, though they may be postponed or cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, which is being closely monitored by AFEHC.
The following activities have initially been included in the AFEHC 2021 Industry Plan:
Group participations in trade shows with the support of ICEX:
- – Sirha Show, Lyon, France (23 to 27 September)
- – NAFEM Show, Orlando, Florida, USA (26-28 August)
- – Host Show, Milan, Italy (22-26 October)
(The Ambiente Show in Frankfurt (Germany) was scheduled for April, but was cancelled in January)
Trade missions with the support of ICEX:
- – Reverse trade mission of specifiers from Morocco, Algeria and Egypt to the Hostelco Show (Cancelled)
- – Direct trade mission to Indonesia (pending confirmation)
Other activities supported by ICEX:
- – Upgrade of the AFEHC website
- – Reorganization of the AFEHC industry directory
AFEHC also organizing the participation of industry companies in the NRA Show in Chicago (USA), scheduled for 22-25 May, which is not supported by ICEX.